Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Royal London Dublin
Royal London Dublin urgently required following position for Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Royal London Dublin Jobs Details:
- As part of the Marketing team, support the development, production and delivery of Royal London Ireland’s marketing plan and objectives
- Manage product and marketing collateral updates, in line with regulatory requirements, our governance process and brand guidelines, ensuring a consistent application of any content creation or change across all media channels
- Seek creative and effective ways of promoting proposition benefits, features and messages to Financial Brokers and their clients
- Work closely with other members of the team and key stakeholders to develop and deliver effective campaigns to brokers, customers and staff
- Brief the design agency in design, copy, image, and content needs in the development of sales tools, collateral, advertisements, websites, and other promotional activities
- Assist in the research, development and production of quality content for traditional and on-line channels, including websites, social media, newsletters and emails
- Keep up to date on latest trends and developments and provide reports to team and wider business
- Develop and deliver press releases and articles that raise key issues and support our brand positioning
- Assist with planning, management and delivery of comprehensive marketing events plan with agreed timescales and budgets
- Coordinate and deliver research and insight and present findings to the team and relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with and manage the ongoing relationship with third party PR agency and print company.
- Educated to a Degree level ideally in a Marketing discipline; Masters/Post Grad an advantage
- Previous experience in similar marketing role, some of which gained in the Irish pensions market
- Strong communication and editorial skills across a variety of media, both traditional and digital
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Professional and positive attitude and work style
- Experience working with CMS and SEO, and a good understanding of web analytics
- Experience of meaningful PR outputs
- Knowledge and understanding of the Irish pensions industry and legislative environment is required
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and legislative environment is an advantage, as is experience in the Financial Broker market.