Retail Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nisbets Dublin
Nisbets Dublin urgently required following position for Retail Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Nisbets Dublin Jobs Details:
Working Hours: 40 hours per week over 5 days Monday – Sunday
We are looking for a Retail Assistant to join our established store in Dublin on a full time basis. As a Retail Assistant you will be selling a range of excellent catering products to meet customers’ need and are looking for individuals who will share our passion for our products.
The main focus of your role will be to provide excellent customer service and to assist customers with anything they may need. The role would suit an individual with previous retail experience who enjoys providing high quality customer service. We want a trip to our store to be memorable so you will be friendly, outgoing and helpful in order to give a great impression of our business.
As a Retail Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
- Advising customers on products and assisting with general queries
- Serving customers at the tills in a polite and professional manner
- Replenishing stock and ensuring the store looks clean, tidy and professional
- Handling cash/ card transactions
- Showing warmth, personality and enthusiasm for the products
- Continuing to develop on product knowledge and any promotions or offers
- Processing sales, exchanges and returns efficiently and accurately
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service environment
- Experience of using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A Catering background or an interest in cooking would be an advantage but is not essential
What will you get from the role?
- Attendance bonus for every full quarter worked you will receive $60.
- Profit Share (sharing a portion of the profits between all colleagues on an annual basis)
- Annual Pay Review
- Holiday Buying Scheme (Ability to purchase a week’s holiday each year)
Nisbets Ireland offer high quality catering equipment at affordable prices in both the commercial & domestic markets.
Established in 1996 we have c.80 colleagues working across our 3 Irish Locations, Cork Head Office, Dublin Warehouse and our Dublin Retail store opened in 2017. We are part of Nisbets PLC group who are not only the largest catering equipment supplier in the UK but established worldwide in Australia, China, Holland, France, Germany and Spain.
We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.
Ref : NIS000869 INDHP