Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vickerstock Cork
Vickerstock Cork urgently required following position for Maintenance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Maintenance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Vickerstock Cork Jobs Details:
€55K+ benefits as below
Job Reference: WW896487
Vickerstock are currently working alongside one of Irelands largest FMCG companies to source a Maintenance Manager for their Charleville site, the client leads the way in manufacturing and marketing chilled food across Ireland, the UK and International markets.
The Maintenance Manager will play a key role in strengthening the people aspect of the Engineering and Maintenance team on site to plan requirements for future performance. You will work alongside the Site Engineering Manager and Engineering Group Leader to make this happen.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the follow duties;
- Supporting the site to come up with a strategy for engineering implementation & asset life-cycle-management
- Proactively ensure all team members have a proactive approach to H&S, Implementation of essential engineering processes
- People development plan - develop training strategy for engineering team members and deliver development plans
- Implement performance management for all engineering team members
- Liaise with Internal stakeholders, External Engineering Personnel and Third party service providers.
- Set up and management of Service Level Agreements for standard servicing & maintenance
- Ensure contingency response for out of hours and critical failures.
- Apply all required permits to work (including contractor control).
- Ensure relevant legal & regulatory requirements are adhered to with reference to hazardous materials
- 3-4 years Maintenance Manager Experience.
- Degree Mechanical, Manufacturing, Engineering or trades.
- Extensive experience in a process industry (food desirable).
- Ability to apply engineering principles in practical application.
- Excellent salary and clear opportunities for progression (€55000+)
- Pension scheme matched to 10%
- Health Care scheme
Contact Warren Watson to discuss this role in absolute confidence or send an updated CV via the link on the page.