Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Next Generation Dublin
Next Generation Dublin urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Next Generation Dublin Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator has come up with a global developer of renewable energy, based in Dublin. Within the role you will work with an entrepreneurial and fast- moving organisation to contribute to the ongoing development of the HR function. The role is varied and will offer the right candidate exposure to all aspects of a HR function in an International growing company.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Carry out all required HR administration.
- Invoice payments - raising PR's, approving invoices for payment, etc.
- Collating HR KPI's on a monthly basis
- Undertake recruitment administration including managing the Careers Inbox and issuing responses and assessments to candidates.
- Support employees in the completion of documentation related to various benefits plans.
- Maintain records and reconciliations on Payroll, Pension, Risk, and Death & Disability schemes.
- Issue and track return of employee contracts
- Establish & Maintain Personnel Files for all employees
- Deliver one to one induction training for new hires in Dublin and UK.
Requirements and Qualifications
- CIPD qualified or part qualified.
- Minimum 2 years working in a HR Department.
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel and Word, with an ability to learn new systems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines while prioritising workload.
- Excellent English language skills.
Should this position be of interest to you please forward your CV to Nicole O' Connor from Next Generation Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6498545.
Next Generation are specialists in Data Science, Digital Marketing, Finance, Insurance & Financial Services, IT Contract, IT Permanent, Life Sciences, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain & Operations.