Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Headhunt International Monaghan
Headhunt International Monaghan urgently required following position for Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Headhunt International Monaghan Jobs Details:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join a team at 2 4* Hotel in the North East. The candidate needs to also demonstrate a sales acumen with a keen focus on using marketing to win business and get results.
We are seeking a high energy, highly motivated and driven person with strong sales and results focus.
The ideal candidate shall have the ability to do the following:
- To develop collateral both offline for all the market segments
- Attend PR planning meetings with GM and complete allocated tasks within the agreed time frame
- Participation and implementation of the Social Media Plan of the property in partnership with GM
- To create and distribute mail outs and email blasts to communicate promotions and offers for room nights, F&B, etc as agreed with GM
- To assist the FO Manager, Events Manager and all other reactive and proactive sales team members in their roles
- To ensure that all control procedures pertaining to the processing of revenue are adhered to at all times, and any discrepancies are reported to the General Manager immediately.
Candidates must have a similar experience in hospitality.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- An ability to work to targets and the tenacity to succeed.
- A professional approach with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A 'can do' attitude and be resilient when conducting telesales and sales calls.
- Excellence in communicating and presenting to clients.
- An interest in the market and new opportunities for the properties.
- Proven competency of Microsoft computer packages
Preference may be given to candidates with a full clean driving licence with access to their own transport but this is not deemed necessary to the role.
If interested, call Chris on 01-4188192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.