German Telesales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Dublin
Paypal Dublin urgently required following position for German Telesales Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
German Telesales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Paypal Dublin Jobs Details:
Who we are
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 277 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications.
Provide full legal first Name/Family Name
- DO: Capitalize first letter of First and Last Name. Example: John Smith
- DON'T: Capitalize entire First and/or Last Name. Example: JOHN SMITH
- NOTE: Use correct grammar for Names with multiple cases. Example: McDonald or O'Connell
Provide full address details
Resume is required
Multiple attachments can be uploaded including Resume and Cover Letter for each application
Job Description Summary:This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional to join a successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment. You will become part of the German Merchant Services Team tasked with securing new business across a broad range of organisations that sell online.
- Telephone sale of PayPal products to small and medium sized businesses (SMB)
- To hit financial quarterly targets based on revenue generated by those new merchants you on-board
- Acquisition of new merchants as well as cross-selling and upselling to existing customers
- Counselling merchants with regards to our products and improvements
- Pipeline management and self-prospecting
- Supporting the technical integration of PayPal in cooperation with the Integration Department
- Guiding the merchant through the PayPal underwriting process before going live
- Handing over the newly acquired customer to the Existing Customer Management
- Development and implementation of process improvements
- Support for the launch of new products
- Project management
- Languages: fluent German & English.
- IT Programs: Good Microsoft Office knowledge, Salesforce experience is an advantage
- Willingness to travel: little to very little
- 1 year + experience in Sales or Telesales in an online or financial services or e-commerce environment.
- Sales experience in customer acquisition as well as cross and up selling
- Track record in reaching revenue targets in the small/medium business area
- Excellent communicative skills
- Good organization and self-motivation skills
- Excitement and interest for online payment systems and e-commerce
What we offer:
- Be a part of a dynamic entrepreneurial team that helps to shape the payments landscape of the region.
- A concrete experience with a combination of strategic thinking and on-the-ground drive and execution.
- Future career opportunities with international exposure via PayPal’s network of global locations.
- A supportive environment that allows our employees to thrive and learn.
Our Benefits for you:
- Competitive base salary and OTE
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Relocation Support*
- Full Health Care
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Educational Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Paid sabbatical of 4 weeks after every 5 years of service
- Free onsite gym
Primary Location:Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Additional Locations:Certificates or Equivalent (Required) English, German
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.