Marketing And Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hyatt Dublin
Hyatt Dublin urgently required following position for Marketing And Business Development Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing And Business Development Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hyatt Dublin Jobs Details:
MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER.
Hyatt Centric The Liberties Dublin Seeks Marketing & Business Development Manager
Hyatt Centric The Liberties Dublin
Posted: May 13, 2019
An exciting vacancy exists for an ambitious, energetic and enthusiastic individual with strong marketing, sales, administrative and organisational skills. The Role will involve reporting directly to the Directors and working in tandem with the Director of Sales, the successful candidate will be a team player who will enjoy working in a fast paced environment. They will be ambitious and well organised, capable of providing top quality marketing, sales and event management skills.
The successful candidate will be in a position to manage The Marketing and Public relations functions for this property across the following areas in particular;
- Annual Planning execution and review of all strategies in conjunction with our Group colleagues. Pro active review of all policies and tactics on an ongoing basis and amending direction to offer the most benefit to the organisation
- Content Creation, growth of market share through mobilisation of message to market through social media channels. Relevant accountability and review of all reporting offering insight where appropriate.
- Public Relations
- Develop, foster and manage relationships with Key media personnel across all platforms paid and unpaid to leverage every opportunity to maximise PR opportunities
- Community Relations
- Be part of The Liberties and the wider Dublin community developing genuine meaningful relationships with our neighbourhood through collaboration and partnerships that benefit the Hotel & community.
- Account Management
- Be our “Go To” person for Meetings and Events.
- Manage and strengthen the relationship between The Hotel and The Key bookers to the city.
- Engage fully with our CRM tools for Hyatt and the wider Hodson Bay Group.
The Right Candidate
Must work effectively with and for others to achieve our Marketing Plan goals also meeting Revenue Targets on weekly/monthly basis
To be fully aware of the Market trends and gain full knowledge of the hotel’s competitors
Maintain key business supplier relationships, develop timelines with key milestones, and target business (Local/National) that may have event needs
Manage all the promotions for the hotel, including social media, press, radio, print and design.
The ability to manage the Marketing plans and keep it updated with new offers and seasonal changes as required.
To work alongside the Senior Management team to ensure strategies are perfectly implemented.
Proactive relationship with the operational team team supporting them to ensure the hotel maximises its occupancy at all times.
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills organisational
Strong knowledge of Website, social media and property management systems
Ability to work without supervision and as a team player
High initiative and self-motivation
Previous marketing/event management experience is essential but not necessarily with Hotel background.
Diploma (or above) or similar discipline in Marketing/Sales Management preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 -5 years (Preferred)
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.