Training Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lionbridge Technologies Ballina
Lionbridge Technologies Ballina urgently required following position for Training Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Lionbridge Technologies Ballina Jobs Details:
The team at Lionbridge Technologies is recruiting a Training Administrator to join its Training team.This role is based on-site in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
You will work within the Training function providing administrative support to a team of Training Coordinators.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing daily support via email to a Global workforce, assisting them with questions and queries.
- Processing system updates from various departments and validating accuracy of information.
- Tracking and categorization of support emails for reporting purposes.
- Responsible for the administration of daily processes and procedures within the team.
- Supporting business process workflows within the team.
- Prepare weekly reports to set standards, gathering information from various sources.
- Handling and prioritising customer requests to ensure completion within agreed deadlines.
- 2 years experience in an administrative or team support role.
- Previous experience working in a multi-national environment is a distinct advantage.
- Strong MS office knowledge, with specific emphasis on Excel skills.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks on a daily basis and work to a set schedule.
- Experience and familiarity with using the Email / Web / Internet applications
- Have the ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as under pressure.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Be methodical and organised.
- Have the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Experience of Learning Management Systems is a distinct advantage