Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Swaye Dublin
Swaye Dublin urgently required following position for Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy in Swaye Dublin Jobs Details:
We are looking for a highly talented and entrepreneurial Sales Executive to drive SWAYE’s growth in Ireland. Reporting directly to our Irish Licensee, you will launch the Irish Market and be responsible for driving businesses and reviewers to use our platform.
This is a rare opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing international start-up.
- Execute the local marketing strategy to drive both businesses and reviewers to use SWAYE
- Manage the full sales cycle from cold call/lead to contract signature
- Achieve weekly/monthly goals as set
- Qualify and track leads and opportunities through our CRM system
- Sign up local businesses to the SWAYE platform
- Become a trusted partner to these local businesses, advising on best practice in driving positive reviews
- Organise partnerships, events and local PR to drive awareness of SWAYE in Ireland
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of business experience in sales and marketing
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to negotiate and enable partnerships
- Happy to work on own initiative
- Consultative sales approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Comfortable with face to face meetings with clients of all sizes
- Excellent organisations skills
- Enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual sales goals
- Passion for influencer and social media marketing
- Stakeholder management ability – providing regular performance updates to the Licensee
- Experience working with a CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Competitive Salary + Sales Commission
- Opportunities for international career progression as the company grows
- Chance to work alongside a newly developed team with experience working in multi Billion dollar companies around the world
SWAYE is an online platform that is enabling businesses to easily generate genuine reviews from trusted local consumers, bloggers, influencers and content creators. Businesses simply upload special offers to our platform, which reviewers can redeem provided they leave the business an honest online review.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Sales & Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)