Job Coach Jobs Vacancy in Employability West Cork Cork
Employability West Cork Cork urgently required following position for Job Coach. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Job Coach Jobs Vacancy in Employability West Cork Cork Jobs Details:
EmployAbility West Cork
Fixed Term Contract 3 months Full time Position
1st June 2019 to 1st September 2019
The role involves:
- A relevant Third Level qualification / experience is desirable.
- Experience of working with people with a disability and/or people with mental health difficulties.
- An awareness of and familiarity with the issues relating to employment for those facing significant barriers to employment.
Specific Requirements to this Post:
- Excellent Sales, PR, Marketing and negotiation skills are desirable.
- Ability to be innovative and resourceful is required.
- Fluency in verbal and written English is an essential requirement for this post.
- Excellent IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Social Media and other computer applications are essential.
- A Full clean driving licence and the use of a car is essential for this position.
The position is 5 days a week and based in Clonakilty with outreach to other areas in West Cork.
Applications should be made by emailing current CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Work Start West Cork Ltd trades as EmployAbility West Cork and is a Supported Employment Service which works with job applicants and employers to increase the participation of those with a disability in employment. The Job Coach will guide and support the job applicant prior to and during job placement so
that the client may achieve independence in the work place.
Applicants must be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm Friday 24th May 2019
EmployAbility West Cork is an equal opportunities employer