Recruitment Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Locumotion Dublin
Locumotion Dublin urgently required following position for Recruitment Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Locumotion Dublin Jobs Details:
Permanent Full - Time
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
The successful candidates will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
Purpose of Position
Working within the GP Supply Team to assist in the administration of sourcing and placements of Family Doctors/General Practitioners, in the Republic of Ireland.
As a member of the GP Supply Team, you will be managing the pre-placement co-ordination for all GP locums.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Source GP Locums as required.
- Use all avenues available including networking sites where applicable to find the correct candidates for specific positions as identified by the team.
- Liaise with all new GP locums from initial contact to arrival.
- Maintain the database by setting up new contacts and recording all correspondence with locums and customers.
- Arrange accommodation for locums where necessary.
- Coordinate initial screening of candidates for GP placements.
- Conduct the initial screening process of candidates by sending 1st contact information email, gathering documents required for placements, conducting verification of language skills and assisting in arranging interviews with the Medical Director.
- Follow up procedures - maintain regular email and telephone contact with all applicants throughout the screening process.
- Provide assistance to doctors during the IMC & Medical Indemnity registration, by supplying all relevant information and assisting with any queries.
- Assist doctors in setting up their Bank Account and PPS Appointment.
- Organise clinical and financial clinical orientation, where doctors meet and greet the team.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Executive – work to expand the supply base and conduct proactive search for suitable candidates.
- Develop and implement a supply strategy to increase a pool of candidates.
- Conduct targeted supply calls to source candidates for specific positions.
- Update company information, initial emails, procedures and manuals as necessary.
- Work towards quarterly supply targets assigned by the Managers.
- Provide regular statistics on supply as required by the GP Team Manager and General Manager.
- Assist the Compliance Coordinator & Admin Support in accommodation bookings, conducting immigration clearances, applying for work permits (if required) and ensuring that all files are complete prior to any Doctor’s arrival.
Responsibilities for Continuous Self Development:
The job holder is responsible for maintaining their own continuous self-development in agreement with Manager. The Manager will work with the HR to identify resources available to increase professional development. The job holder will attend mandatory training required for the role.
As deemed appropriated by GP Manager/General Manager
Direct Report – daily review with placement coordinators regarding status of week and any other placement issues.
Internal Communication - The position involves direct liaison with placement and administrative personnel
External Communication - The position involves liaison with GPs and locums, INIS, Banks, Revenue, IMC, DBEI and overseas offices.
Performance measures to be developed in conjunction with direct report.
Supervision provided through regular meetings. Performance review at 3 months and then at annual review.
Computer literate in Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
Excellent communication and customer service capabilities
Excellent Administration & Organisational skills
Ability to work to deadlines
Willingness to be a team player and an ability to work on own initiative
PR / Marketing / Sales experience
Experience reviewing LinkedIn profiles / Facebook / Twitter
Experience with Trade Fairs
Should you wish to be considered, have any queries in relation to this position, or wish to submit a CV please contact Heidi Lane, HR Business Partner (firstname.lastname@example.org) in confidence by 10th May 2019.