Sales Manager Hotel West Dublin Jobs Vacancy in Millennium People Recruitment Dublin
Millennium People Recruitment Dublin urgently required following position for Sales Manager Hotel West Dublin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Manager Hotel West Dublin Jobs Vacancy in Millennium People Recruitment Dublin Jobs Details:
At Millennium People Recruitment our Client is now seeking a Sales Manager to join their award-winning Director of Sales and Sales team in their 4* Hotel in West Dublin.
Are you looking for a new adventure in top 4* Hotel or your next step in career as Sales Manager , We have the job for you .
Reporting to the General Manager & Director of Sales & Marketing Manage, you will be responsible for leading the Corporate Sales and implementing the overall strategy for the hotel Corporate Sales Division.
Main responsibilities will include of this Sales Manager Job;
- Working closely with the Director of Sales & marketing & General Manager to achieve agreed sales and marketing targets.
- Deliver signed off annual sales and marketing plan covering strategy for target delivery on the following: key goals and KPI’s across corporate accounts, GDS, market source mix, website production strategy, leisure tour operators, room hire, C&B, food & beverage and PR/Marketing activity.
- To work in conjunction with the Revenue Department/Hotel Management/Reception/Front Office in relation to sales action plans, promotional events, brochure production and distribution in order to generate sales/revenue growth.
- Observe the market, identify trends and monitor the main competitors. Based on information create sales targets depending on the tide of events. Sourcing, maintaining and maximizing both new & existing business while developing excellent relationships with clients.
- Manage all aspects of sales and marketing activities, ensuring sales resources are used to maximize revenue channels for the hotel.
- Manage own portfolio of accounts in Corporate, MICE, Agent, Tour Operator, OTA, Leisure segments, in local, regional, national, global markets#
- Manage and undertake local, regional and national key account activities including trade shows, networking events, workshops, presentations, sales missions.
- Set revenue and activity objectives and targets for the Sales Managers and Meetings and Events Teams
Role Requirements of Sales Manager Job:
- A proven sales background within a similar 4 star hotel environment.
- Must have a strong sales background and have achieved results in previous roles.
- Must be target driven, have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Must be a results-oriented, highly motivated individual, with a positive attitude.
- A car & full clean driver’s license is essential for this role
Some of our incentives include for this Sales Manager Job.
- Competitive Salary
- Meals on Duty
- Free membership for our Fitness Centre, gym & pool
- Healthcare Package
- Uniform Allowance
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
Apply in Strict Confidence to Eileen Langan Rizvi
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00 /year
- Hotel Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)